Join us this Sunday morning at 10:30am in-person or Facebook Live!
Do you know 100% if you were to die right now that you would go to Heaven?
If not, today you can be saved by accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior - John 1:12 & John 14:6.
THE GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL:
Admit that you're a sinner - Romans 3:23 & Romans 10:9.
Believe Jesus died on the Cross, was buried and arose from the dead - John 3:16.
Repent (Make a change of direction) from your sins - Acts 3:19.
Ask Christ to come into your heart by faith - Romans 10:13.
Pray this prayer now to receive Christ as your Savior...
"Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner, but thank you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins and arise on the third day. Lord, I repent of my sins and turn from them and invite Jesus Christ into my heart by faith. Please forgive me and make me a child of God. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit and help me now to follow you as your disciple. Thank you for loving me and help me to draw closer to you now. Help me now to get plugged into the body of Christ, the Church, where I can grow and serve you. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!
Welcome to the Family of God!
Please contact Valley Baptist Church so that we can help you grow deeper in your relationship with Christ. Call us at 760-344-3831.
Here are the next steps to take in your relationship with Christ:
1) Pray -- 1st Thessalonians 5:17. "Pray without ceasing." Begin to make some time everyday to pray with God. Start by making a list of prayer needs in your life (example requests: spiritual growth, health, a new job, school, pray for the neighborhood you live in, etc...) Prayer is so important in the Christian walk as it keeps you connected with God and is a real important tool to grow in your relationship with God. Do not neglect to pray to God throughout the day and communicate with God asking His Will in your life.
2. Read the Bible -- Romans 10:17. A Christian must read the Bible to understand who God is and the plans He holds for us. If a Christian does not read the Bible it is like a car without a motor, or a lamp without electricity. As a Believer in Christ, we must understand the value of reading the Bible and applying it to our daily life so we can know what God says about life and life's circumstances. The Bible is a road map to life and without it you can't grow spiritually.
3. Get involved at a Christian Bible-believing, teaching Church -- Hebrews 10:25. Find a good Christian Bible-teaching church that uplifts the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible tells us as Christians we are not to forsake the assembly of coming together. What this means is that we called to make time to be at church to hear God's Word, to get involved in serving others at church and to grow in fellowship with other Believer's for accountability, encouragement and prayer.
4. Witness for Christ and tell others what change has happened in your heart -- Matthew 28:19-20. As you have come to know Jesus Christ as Savior, God really wants you to make His Son Jesus known to others. You can witness to others by sharing God's Word with people, living your life as a Christian in the workplace, or being a witness for Christ no matter where you go. Naturally, if you love someone you will talk about them. Tell others about Jesus and let Him powerfully use you to bring others to know Christ as you have come to know Him.
5. Follow the Lord in obedience and get baptized -- Matthew 28:19-20. Jesus said 'Go therefore into all the world preaching the gospel baptizing in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Teaching new disciples to obey His commands'. After you receive Christ, now walk forward in obedience following the Lord's commands for your life and let the light of Christ shine through your heart and life. Baptism does not save you at all, but it is a testimony to the world of an inward change in your heart that has happened.
6. To become a member of Valley Baptist Church:
a. Accept Christ as your Savior.
b. After accepting Christ, get baptized and follow the Lord in obedience.
Valley Baptist Church 701 B Street, P.O. Box 334, Brawley, CA 92227 760-344-3831 Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Valley Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.